Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Day After the SPM Trial ....

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh ! Hello folks ! Well , yesterday was the last day of the SPM trial , and you know what the half of my classmates didn't come to school today ! Especially the boys ... Well , there were only 6 over 18 boys in my class ! HUH ! thats so bad attendance okay ! aish ... =,='  i heard from the boys that the others were going to play futsal ! hmm , guys ... well , thats okay , maybe they wanted to release tension by playing futsal ... 
Today we're not 'so' study , b'coz many of my teachers couldn't make it to the class ... some of them didn't come to school b'coz they got some bussiness to do ... i was a little bit relieved b'coz i still don't want to know my results ! thats scaaaaaaaaaaary okayyy ! zuraida and me went to the canteen early today , hehee ...
why ??? b'coz da and me were really hungry and we ate at the canteen at 10.20 , it is the recess time for lower form students actually ! haha ... well , zuraida and me never do that before !!! teacher didn't come into the class  at that time , so we decided to go to the canteen ... =) huhuu !!
After the recess , the Geograpy's teacher came into the class and we discussed the paper 1 ...
the result of mine was okay than before ! yippie ! Thank Allah !
The last period was Mathematics ! Oh God , i felt that i wanna cry on that time ! seriously i was nervous to know the result ! waa !!! but , Thank Allah again my result was okayy !!! *chingg ! ;) hehee
Well , tomorrow i will get the other result !!! i'm nervous !





p/s :: pray 4 me n wish me luck 4 tomorrow k !
love , CikNinCyha

No comments:

Post a Comment