Monday 19 January 2015

It’s You.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

The memories of meeting you is a dream like a lie.
I’m still waiting here for you
Because I’m trembling,
I can’t move as you look at me.
Why can’t I say anything?
When I have so much to say.
The moment you turn around
Why are you so distant toward me?

Why is a burst of tears spilling over?
I love you, there’s only you.
There isn’t even anyone else but you.
Even if I can’t touch you,
Even if I can’t hug you,
Or even if I cry by myself,
It’s okay
I’ll always be looking at you
It’s you.

Meeting you was a fate.
Before i knew it, the fate bcame mine.
By loving you as before,
As I can’t go back’
I am returning to you
I love you, there’s only you
There isn’t even anyone else but you.
Even though I can’t touch you,
Hug you,
Or cry by myself,
It’s okay.
I’ll be always be looking at you.
Come back to me.
There isn’t even anyone else but you.
Even if I can’t have you,
Even if I can’t say anyting,
I love you like this.
I’ll always be looking at you.

It’s you.

No comments:

Post a Comment